Employee Satisfaction Survey Research
Employee Satisfaction Survey Research allows companies to gather information from employees about their level of satisfaction, motivation, engagement and attitude towards the company.
An engaged employee is more likely to exceed customer expectations and therefore increase customer satisfaction.
With the help of Pure Survey`s experienced consultants your organisation will be able to conduct Employee Satisfaction, Engagement, and Organisational Assessment Surveys as well as Exit Interviews, all of which are tools that may be used to measure and improve the loyalty and commitment of your employees.
These are effective tools for measuring and ultimately improving various relationships within your organisation. There are key aspects of an organisation`s work climate that, if positive, can help retain staff, increase profits, and enhance job satisfaction. An Employee Climate and Engagement Survey examines staff opinions about the quality of their work climate and can be used to make workplace improvements.
The following is a brief description of the employee engagement survey dimensions measured by this type of research:
- Role-Clarity: Employees clearly understand their duties and their role within the organization.
- Management Relations: Staff relationships with management are based on trust, cooperation, open communication, and management effectiveness.
- Respect: Staff value and feel valued by their co-workers and the organization.
- Communication: Information is communicated effectively, and employees believe they have a voice in the organization.
- Performance/Reward Systems: Staff performance is fairly evaluated, and they are adequately rewarded for their contributions.
- Career Development: Employees are provided with adequate training/development opportunities to improve their professional skills.
- Decision-Making/Coordination: Decision-making, delegation, and coordination are effective
- Innovation: Work methods are innovative and staff are encouraged to be creative and express new ideas.
- Relationships: Staff and customer needs are valued by the organization.
- Teamwork/Support: Staff are encouraged to be team players and are provided the support needed to perform effectively.
- Quality of Service: Staff are proud of the quality of service provided by their work team and the organization
- Conflict Management: Conflicts are handled openly and fairly and innovative ways of preventing conflicts are used throughout the organization.
- Morale: Staff are motivated to perform well and morale is high.
- Direction/Strategy: Staff understand the direction the organization is headed and the organization's vision and goals
We currently work with some of South Africa’s biggest companies delivering world class engagement and climate survey solutions. We would love to help you measure your employee satisfaction survey.
Please contact us today to discuss how we can help you.