Market and Product Survey Research
Market and Product Survey Research is an effective way of finding out how a product is perceived by your target market.
Traditionally, marketing researchers were responsible for providing the relevant information and marketing decisions were made by the managers. However, the roles are changing and marketing researchers are becoming more involved in decision making, whereas marketing managers are becoming more involved with research.
Companies need to know how people think and shop to sell their merchandise. This means that they need this form of feedback to improve on their products and services for both the benefit of their customer and themselves. At Pure Survey, we work closely with our clients in order to provide the instrument for implementation of traditional and online product research and product satisfaction surveys to improve and ultimately ensure satisfaction and a better result for our clients. Our team is equipped to assist you development your product survey and to help you achieve your research goal by using our survey services.
There are a number of ways to reach clients through our research channels, these include our own social media and online survey panels across a broad population sample, and we offer fast and accurate results. Analysis and detailed reporting come standard after the completion of the required field work to provide you all the relevant information you require to improve the sale and performance of your products.
- Product research is important as it offers the following advantages:
- Product research helps to explain the features of the product.
- It helps to simplify the product line.
- It enables a manufacturer to develop new products with good market demand in the existing product line.
- Product research brings best sales returns.
- It widens market for the product and also creates goodwill for the product and its manufacturer.
- It facilitates appropriate price fixation of the product.
- It facilitates modification and renovation of existing products so as to make them highly competitive and agreeable to consumers.
- It enables a manufacturer to introduce attractive package and brand name to the product for sales promotion.
We believe that nobody understands your product as well as you do, therefore we will work closely with you to understand how to most effectively complete your product market survey research.
We would love to help you complete your Market and Product Survey Research.
Please contact us today to discuss how we can help you.