09 Feb What is an effective 360° survey program?
Pure Survey’s survey team is here to assist and work with your management team in the design, conducting and analyzing of your 360° survey program. Using our services and expertise will ensure your businesses initial 360° survey program success and continued success for each consequential survey. For your survey to be fully effective certain questions need to be asked and answered for the preparation thereof.
- What is the purpose for the 360° survey program?
- Who should participate in the survey?
- What will be analyzed in this survey?
- How often should this survey be conducted?
- How will the results be handled?
What is the purpose for the 360° survey program?
Most businesses will adhere to the following reasons for their purpose in conducting the survey.
- To understand and gather information about possible and current leaders within the business.
- To understand the needs and wants of the businesses employees.
- To understand the employees, management and executives performance levels within the business in a more well-rounded and in-depth manner.
- Pure Survey aims to help your business not only understand the benefits of conducting a 360° survey program but aims to also help your business understand who should participate in the survey.
Who should participate in the survey?
This is dependent on the over-all purpose behind conducting the 360° survey program . Once the purpose is agreed on then it is possible to understand who should participate in the survey and how many people should evaluate the participants each time.
By using Pure Survey’s expertise your business will better understand:
- The 360° survey program,
- The goals of your business and
- how many people should be involved in an evaluation
This is the optimal method to use for understanding all the intricacies of the 360° survey program.
What will be analyzed in this survey?
The analysis questions within this survey are dependant on the purpose behind the survey. In general the survey will work to get an all-round idea of the strengths and weaknesses of the employees and management. The idea is for your business to work with Pure Survey in order to understand how best to ask the questions, what type of questions should be asked and what topics should be dealt with.
How often should this survey be conducted?
The frequency of this survey type depends on the purpose behind the survey. If it is for measuring potential leaders for the business then it is possible to run this survey at any time but if it is to work together with performance appraisals within the work place then it is important to run the survey either before or after the appraisal so that a well-balanced understanding of how the employee or manager is performing.
How will the results be handled?
When dealing with this survey type, it is important to consider the survey participants. This survey type is to be 100% confidential and conducted by a third party such as Pure Survey. It is also vital that the survey results are handled with care. These are not just numbers or answers on a sheet of paper but also tools that enable your business to understand relationship dynamics within your business. This means that if these results are used correctly then it can be used to enhance and improve the individual and team dynamics within your business. However if used in the wrong way then the results can also be used to break the morale of the individual or team within your business.
Contact Pure Survey on (CPT) 021 788 6856 or (JHB) 011 784 1966 for more information on your businesses 360° survey program.