09 Feb Will an employee survey help your business?
Pure Survey has designed employee surveys for businesses throughout South Africa. We have found through the years that businesses that have conducted regular Employee Engagement or Satisfaction surveys are more productive and efficient than businesses who do not. Conducting this survey type is an essential part of your businesses future success and growth.
Our aim at Pure Survey is to enable your business team to grow and maximize your own potential for success!
Why should my business conduct this survey type?
Success is the aspiration of every business. In fact it is one of the essential reasons why businesses are started up. Suffice to say that this should be one of your businesses main objectives.
If true success is part of your businesses goals then conducting regular employee surveys is essential.
There is a two fold reason behind this statement:
- An employee survey conducted by Pure Survey can help your business find issues within your business before they become problems. This is a huge advantage for businesses as they are then able to proactively move on to the next step.
- An employee survey conducted by Pure Survey can help with solving issues that are found within your business. Conducting this survey type communicates the message to your employees that your business is committed to work with them and solve any issues that may arise.
The obvious answer to the question: “Will an employee engagement or satisfaction survey help your business???? Is a resounding YES, without this survey medium businesses would be in the dark as to how their employees think of the business and why problems arise within the business. An employee survey conducted by Pure Survey is designed to work with your team in the collecting of information from your employees for the improvement of their day to day responsibilities within your business.
What are some areas that are targeted in the survey?
- Understanding the employees thoughts on their work experience and how to improve on this;
- What is the area like where they work in and how can it be improved?
- Is there enough training within the business for the employees to progress and if not how often do the employees think that training should be conducted?
- What is the communication like within the business? How could this be improved?
- Is there a general feeling of satisfaction or engagement within the business and if not why?
These areas and more are designed to assist your business with the understanding of why the employees react in certain ways and why they are satisfied or not.
Improving your employees work experience and showing them that the business cares and respects them and their opinions are an essential part of the progress and success of the business. Molding the employees into a united team within your business is an important part of employee satisfaction as the employees learn to work together, share ideas and help each other. A satisfied employee is a productive one!
Contact the Pure Survey team on (CPT) 021 788 6856 or (JHB) 010 005 2031 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information, support and assistance.